Free Debt Help
  0800 014 9836

Call FREE: Mobiles & Landlines

Free Advice Helpline for Company Directors with Business Debt Issues

  Call Back      LiveChat      Email

How Can I Pay For Help When I Am In Financial Trouble?

If your company has financial problems and you need to seek advice, it is perfectly acceptable to make reasonable payments to recognised professionals that may be able to give you assistance.

Typically, these payments will be made to accountants, solicitors, financial advisors and insolvency practitioners.

The payment for advice must be specific to the company’s requirements and in its interests, even if it results in a formal insolvency.

Excessive payments may be looked at by any appointed Insolvency Practitioner to ensure that the business received reasonable value for money for the work undertaken.

Contact Us

Do you have a question about insolvency, tax debt or finance? Ask an expert. Our advice is 100% Free & Confidential.


Call Back

We can call you back within 10 minutes or at a time convenient to you, day or night. Our advice is 100% Free & Confidential.


Meeting Request

We can meet you anywhere, anytime - nationwide. Our expert insolvency and tax debt advice is 100% Free & Confidential.